International Team at Aartham Multi Super Specialty Hospital, Ahmedabad will help you in acquiring required information related to treatment methodology, cost you may incur, Stay at hospital and stay outside of hospital, etc.
Following points should be ensured when you decide to visit Aartham for treatment:
- Get a Visa Invitation letter from Aartham Hospital. This letter will clearly indicate the purpose of travel, duration of treatment & approximate duration of stay. You need to keep the same letter along with you at all times during the journey
- It is advised to check if you need any vaccination(s) – usually patients traveling to India would need Yellow Fever & Oral Polio Vaccines
- If your county is not offered Visa on Arrival at India, Now apply for the visa
- Keep all medical reports inside a protected cover or file in hand baggage as sometimes checked baggage is delayed / lost. Also keep scan copies of these records on your mobile and email so in case of non-availability of physical documents same can be accessed.
- Decide your clothes based on which weather you are visiting India. In India Summer is too hot, so keep that in mind.
- You should have a comfortable pair of foot wares
- For patients who are on medication – they must carry medication along with them for at least 4 days, also keep scan copy of the same on mobile and email
- Illness synopsis, a a brief history of illness indicating month & year of symptoms etc should be ready with you in print and soft copy. It is advisable to include family history of disease(s) as well in this synopsis.
- It is necessary to declare your health condition to the airlines you choose to travel with. If the selected airlines require they will ask you to fill a forms or declaration before your travel. In case of patients with special needs like wheelchair it is advised to indicate the same while booking the tickets
- Remember to share a copy of the detailed itinerary with the Aartham Hospital International Team so we can assist you on your arrival in India.
International Team at Aartham helps in arranging visa by writing a letter to Indian High Commission in the patient’s country. This helps to obtain medical visa not only for patient but also for the accompanying attendant.
Ideally the patient should seek Medical Visa (MV) & the person accompanying the patient should apply for Medical Attendant Visa (MV-X), for number of days as specified by our team. Please discuss your requirement of single, double or multiple entry visa in advance.
To better understand current regulations with respect to visa for medical health purpose we strongly recommend checking this link http://boi.gov.in/content/registration-requirements-foreign-national